Time: the second semester.
Credit: 3 hours.
Period: 54 hours.
Previous courses: Elementary Number Theory, Abstract Algebra;
(1) Elliptic Curves;
(2) The L-functions of Elliptic Curves.
(1) A. Knapp, Elliptic curves, Mathematical Notes 40, Princeton University Press.
(2) N. Koblitz, Introduction to Elliptic Curves and modular Forms, Springer-Verlag, GTM97.
(3) J. S. Milne, Elliptic Curves, available at http://www.jmilne.org/math/
(4) J. H. Silverman, The Arithmetic of Elliptic Curves, GTM106 and Advanced Topics in the Arithmetic of Elliptic Curves, GTM 151 Springer-Verlag.